[Eeglablist] epoch extracting

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 25 20:22:56 PDT 2013

Dear Tahini,

I agree with Stephen and Carlos. Why don't you use an epoch long enough to
covers the longest trial.

EEGLAB does not take variable epoch lengths because you can't create a
matrix with different length of data with Matlab (unless you pad them with
NaN, but this will introduce problems in computation).

Makoto