[Eeglablist] Problem in saving channel locations file

Neha Tadimeti nehatadimeti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 12:18:18 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am Neha, currently working on a project on EEG motor imagery data
analysis in IIIT, India.

I am trying to work on physionet motor imagery data (
http://www.physionet.org/physiobank/database/eegmmidb/)  but I fail to plot
2-D scalp maps in EEGLAB since it requires channel location file. The
website has not provided the file.

I have read the 'Standard-10-10-Cap81.ced' file into eeglab and unselected
some electrode positions since I am working on a 64 channel data.

Now if I save this modified file as 'sample.ced' and try to read it, I find
that the values are swapped and disordered.

I have also tried saving it in 'loc' and other eeglab compatible formats,
but it doesnt even read them.

Can somebody suggest how to correctly save the modified locations since, it
would be a hectic job to unselect everytime I work.

or...

can somebody suggest where would I find a  10-10 standard 64 channel
location file in EEGLAB compatible format.

Thanks in advance

--

T.Neha,

Vice Chair, IEEE SPS Student Branch Chapter,

B.Tech ECE (2010-14),

Amrita University,

Kerala.

*"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today
and make a new ending"*