[Eeglablist] Problem in saving channel locations file

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 15 11:23:37 PDT 2013

Dear Neha,

There are two solutions.

1. Solving this:

Now if I save this modified file as 'sample.ced' and try to read it, I find
that the values are swapped and disordered.

This should not happen. Could it be that 'sample.ced' is an existing file
(come with default EEGLAB) and thus confuses with your saved file? Try some
other names.

2. After performing channel edit, type 'eegh' to obtain the log. You run
the log in the command line and you can replicate the process.

Makoto