[Eeglablist] False discovery rate in ERSP

J.Ahmad ja337 at kent.ac.uk
Wed Jul 10 00:56:45 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I am using scripts to compute ERSP and wanted to correct for multiple comparisons using fdr.m. Does anyone know where I can access this code, please? I have looked online and cannot find it. I also wondered how to plot ERSP and ITC across many subjects?  I wasn't sure if I needed to concatenate all my subject files together, or if I should make a study first?

Thank you very much for any help you can offer.

Best wishes,

Jumana.

Jumana Ahmad |  PhD student and Associate Lecturer, Psychology | University of Kent
Keynes College, Canterbury, Kent CT2 7NP, UK.

Tel:  01227 827468 |   Email: ja337 at kent.ac.uk |
Web: http://www.kent.ac.uk/psychology/people/ahmadj/

PsyPAG Quarterly Editor in Chief
http://www.psypag.co.uk/the-quarterly/