[Eeglablist] False discovery rate in ERSP

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 15 11:28:35 PDT 2013

Dear Jumana,

> I am using scripts to compute ERSP and wanted to correct for multiple
comparisons using fdr.m. Does anyone know where I can access this code,
please?

Type 'which fdr' in the command line and you'll see the path.

> I also wondered how to plot ERSP and ITC across many subjects?  I wasn't
sure if I needed to concatenate all my subject files together, or if I
should make a study first?

Unless you are comfortable with writing your own code on Matlab, you may
want to build STUDY.

Makoto