[Eeglablist] Comparing erpImage between conditions/subjects and in Group level

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 15 10:30:52 PDT 2013

Dear Iman,

It seems there is no detailed document for study_erpimage yet. However, you
can learn the basic concept of erpimage at
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_08:_Plotting_ERP_images.

Performing group-level comparisons and statistics can be done by using
STUDY.design. When you create your STUDY, include group in one of two
experimental conditions.

I don't know much about erpimage statistics, but I guess it should work
just as stats for ersp and itc works (across conditions).

When you precompute erpimage, the number of lines should be less than the
smallest number of trials available per a condition... you have to be
careful about it. Actually there could be a function that automatically
computes the upper bound of the number of lines and suggests it.

Makoto