[Eeglablist] extracting mean amplitudes in the STUDY design

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 15 11:09:26 PDT 2013

Dear Cumhur,

I wrote a toolbox for that purpose for my colleagues. I would like to share
it with you.
Unzip it and locate the folder under /eeglab/plugins and relaunch EEGLAB.
This does not come with detailed explanation but I believe the GUI provide
you sufficient intuition.

Makoto

ps. when you plot study erp with low-pass filter you'll see
baseline-confused results. This issue is addressed in this plugin too.