[Eeglablist] extracting mean amplitudes in the STUDY design

Cumhur TAS cumhur.tas at rub.de
Tue Jul 2 01:42:15 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I have checked the manual and the mail list, but I could not find  my answer
therefore I decided to send to mail group. I am new to matlab and eeglab,
but yesterday I have successfully finished my first ERP study by using STDUY
function of EEGLAB and completed the statistical analyses again by using the
gui of EEGLAB. However, I could not reach the man amplitudes per each
dataset by using the gui, therefore I wanted to ask you experts if is there
a way of extracting the mean amplitudes of the datasets which are in the
STUDY design ? and how can I create a txt file for the detailed results of
statistics (exact p and t values)?

I have tried to save some of the erplot data as -ascii txt file, but could
not open as it says it was not in the correct format.

Many thanks for your replies!!

Cumhur

Dr Cumhur Tas

International Graduate  School of Neuroscience

LWL University Hospital

Ruhr-University of Bochum.