[Eeglablist] how to not lose the reference channel

Rampone, Giulia Giulia.Rampone at liverpool.ac.uk
Sun Jul 21 13:49:16 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I have Biosemi BDF data file.  64 Channels and reference channel Cz.
My problem consists in retaining the reference channel in my data.
The older version of eeglab9_0_4_5s does that by default.
The version 11_0_4_3, instead, seems to separate the reference electrode from the others and, after computing the average reference, to definitively remove it.
I would like to know what I would be supposed to do to retain the reference channel in my data with this version.

I thank you very much for any help,

Best Regards

Giulia

Giulia Rampone, PhD student