[Eeglablist] Analysis parameters

Lorna C Quandt lorna.quandt at temple.edu
Mon Jul 22 12:12:11 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I have a question about an analysis I have already performed. I did a ERSP
analysis with the following input, entered in the GUI when I was
precomputing channel data:

'cycles' [4 0.1]  'nfreqs' 100 'freqs' [5 40]  'baseline' [-2999 -2000]
 'padratio' 4

I did not change any other input parameters. However I am not sure of some
of the parameters that were used. I would like to know the length of the
sliding window used to compute the analysis, and how much overlap there
was. Any advice or information about how to identify these parameters is
welcome.

Many thanks,
Lorna Quandt

-------