[Eeglablist] how to not lose the reference channel

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 24 10:35:38 PDT 2013

Dear Stuart and Giulia,

Stuart is absolutely right, there is an option for that. Thanks Stuart.

You should be able to interpolate missing channel by comparing the two
datasets that are with and without the channel to be interpolated.

Why don't you try GUI before posting a question? After operating what you
want successfully, you can obtain the log by 'eegh'.

Makoto