[Eeglablist] single trial ERSP in study

Federico Gabriel Arguissain fga at hst.aau.dk
Wed Jul 24 02:18:45 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I built a study where I precomputed single-trial ERSPs for a group of subjects containing two different conditions and I wanted to perform single-trial statistics. Among the ERSP parameters, I chose to have a single-trial baseline correction (using the 'trialbase' parameter). I was wondering if the single-trial data that are saved by std_precomp() are indeed baseline-corrected in each single-trial.
My question arises because, as I understand the output parameter 'tfdata' of newtimef() is the "raw" single-trial data and is not baseline corrected. My confusion comes because newtimef() is called to calculate the ERSP in the study.
Are there differences between the way newtimef() is called in the study in order to save the baseline-corrected single trials? If this is case (which I assume it is), is there a way to access these single-trial data ?

Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards,
Federico

[logo]

Federico Gabriel Arguissain
M. Sc. Biomed. Eng | PhD fellow
Center for Sensory-Motor Interaction - SMI
Department of Health Science and Technology - HST
Phone:  (+45) 9940 9762 | mail: fga at hst.aau.dk<mailto:fga at hst.aau.dk> |  Skype: federico.arguissain | Web: www.smi.hst.aau.dk
Aalborg University | Fredrik Bajers Vej 7E-2 | DK-9220 Aalborg East | Denmark