[Eeglablist] Saving rejection file in eeglab v11.05.4b

Veerle Ross veerle.ross at uhasselt.be
Tue Jul 30 04:44:02 PDT 2013

Hi all
I recently switched from eeglab v9.04.4b to eeglab v11.05.4b. In the former
version I could easily save a rejection file when marking epochs via tools
- reject files - save reject files. Furthermore someone provided me with a
script in which rejection files were saved automatically with this
function: mv_saverejfile(EEG, 'eprej.rej').
Both don't seem to work anymore with the new version.
Can someone point me to a site where matlab command lines for eeglab
v11.05.4b are provided so that I can find a solution?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards

--

[image: Logo UHasselt]*
*

*Veerle Ross*
Doctoraatsstudentl Verkeersveiligheid | Phd student Traffic Safety

T +32(0)11 26 91 08

Kantoor WETP5-1.14
Instituut voor mobiliteit (IMOB) | Transportation Research Institute

Wetenschapspark 5/6 3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium

www.uhasselt.be/imob*  *

Universiteit Hasselt | Campus Diepenbeek
Agoralaan Gebouw D | B-3590 Diepenbeek
www.uhasselt.be