[Eeglablist] Saving rejection file in eeglab v11.05.4b

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 01:12:16 PDT 2013

Hi Veerle,

I just looked, and within EEGLAB 9 I can't find either the mv_saverejfile
function you mentioned, or the "reject files" option in the GUI. Are you
sure these aren't some custom functions that were added to your EEGLAB
path, or functions from another toolbox/plug-in?

As for your question of "where command lines for EEGLAB are provided", I'm
not sure exactly what you're asking.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_02:_Writing_EEGLAB_Scripts has a basic
introduction to writing command-line scripts for EEGLAB, and every EEGLAB
function comes with documentation that you can read (most of the function
documentation also has examples).

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles