[Eeglablist] Analysis parameters

Lorna C Quandt lorna.quandt at temple.edu
Wed Jul 31 10:39:26 PDT 2013

Dear Makato,

Thank you for your reply. Can you tell me in a bit more detail how look at
the log output in the MATLAB command window? I am navigating around the
STUDY parameters in the command window but I do not see parameters for
window size. How is that parameter labeled, and where can I find it?

Many thanks.

Lorna