[Eeglablist] Plotting more than one difference wave on one plot

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 23 19:46:45 PDT 2013

Dear Mary-Jane,

The default EEGLAB does not have a solution for it.

If you are trying to plot IC ERP and not channel ERP, please try my plugin
(alpha version). Note this plugin is for STUDY level, but you can create
STUDY with n=1. Unzip it and locate the folder under /eeglab/plugins and
reboot eeglab.

I haven't tried it personally, but ERPLAB may do it.
http://erpinfo.org/erplab

Sometimes something very fundamental is missing from EEGLAB...

Makoto