[Eeglablist] Plotting more than one difference wave on one plot

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Aug 24 00:22:08 PDT 2013

Dear Mary-Jane,

by the way, you may also use the std_plotcurve function to plot standard error of the ERP for each condition (as in the small figure attached)

[STUDY erpdata erptime]= std_erpplot(STUDY,ALLEEG,'channels',{'CZ'});
std_plotcurve(erptime, erpdata, 'plotconditions', 'together', 'plotstderr', 'on', 'figure', 'on');

this function also has an option 'plotdiff' to plot the difference between 2 conditions.