[Eeglablist] Looking for a new data acquisition software

Olivier Lemelin lemelin.olivier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 09:38:16 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am a software developer helping a McGill University researcher upgrade
his ERP/EEG analysis system.

I would be interested in knowing if anyone has suggestions about low-cost
data acquisition softwares that work well with ERPLab/EEGLab and readily
support the National Instruments PCI-6225 DAQ card (
http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/201605 ) to replace our
current DAQ software (Its renewal costs are too high).

I have already tried modifying software from another laboratory to adapt it
to our equipment, but alas, it would require more time and efforts than I
can currently afford to give.

I can provide more details if required.

Thank you,
Olivier Lemelin

--
*Olivier Lemelin*
Étudiant en génie des technologies de l'information |