[Eeglablist] how to create new data sets based on the number of event

Min Sheng Min.Sheng at utsouthwestern.edu
Fri Aug 30 15:01:42 PDT 2013

Dear all;
I am processing visual ERP data, I have 768 events which under 2 different conditions( room air and hyperoxia). I did not mark these two conditions when record EEG data but I know the time period of each conditons.
Such as from event 2 to  event 97 was under room air. So can I extract this period and create a new dataset to do further analysis? I want to compare ERP under these two conditions.
Thanks
Min Sheng

UT Southwestern Medical Center
The future of medicine, today.