[Eeglablist] how to create new data sets based on the number of event

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 03:24:51 PDT 2013

Hi Min,

There should be lots of ways to do that*. *If you want to analyze epochs,
you can use pop_selectevent() and give it the event indices 2:97 to pull
out the epochs surrounding those events. Or you could rewrite the event
values of EEG.event(2:97).eventtype, and then use those types to pull out
epochs using pop_epoch(). If you want the continuous data from event 2 to
97, I think there are several ways to do it; one would be to find the
latency of event 97 relative to event 2 (i.e., it is *n* milliseconds later
than event 2), and pull out a single epoch of length *n* time-locked to
event 2.

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
New York University, Abu Dhabi
Psychology Department