[Eeglablist] Problem with topoplots in STUDY

Nikola Vukovic vukovicnikola at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 16:52:52 PDT 2013

Dear EEGLABers,

I've been trying to use the GUI to plot topographic plots of ERSP data for
individual channels in my STUDY. In the channel plotting interface, there
is an option to specify a time and frequency at which to plot a topographic
map, but this is the result I get when attempting to use this:
http://d.pr/i/yCda
As you can see, it produces the same dark red image, no matter the
time/freq parameters.

Does anyone know how to fix this function or, alternatively, have a script
with which to plot topographic maps using erspdata output from std_erspplot?

Best,
Nikola