[Eeglablist] Problem with topoplots in STUDY

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 25 10:53:13 PDT 2013

Dear Nikola,

I've never used std_erspplot() so I don't have a solution off the top of my
head.
I know you can extract ersp data from STUDY structure so why don't you try
it using topoplot(). It may be simplar than you thought... Assuming that
all of your subjects have the same channel locations and your current EEG
reflects one of them, run

figure; topoplot(dataVector, EEG.chanlocs)

dataVector size should be numberOfDatasets x 1 (or the other way around).
You can make this dataVector by calculating mean/median/etc across
latency/frequency/subjects/conditions/etc

Makoto