[Eeglablist] Remove Bad epoch bad channels

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 27 20:04:55 PDT 2013

Dear Bedard,

That's a good question. If you discard more channels you can save more
trials; if you discard more trials you can save more channels. EEG
preprocessing starts exactly from finding an optimum balance in this
trade-off!

> Is there a way to remove bad epoch for each channel independently?

Usually no, at least not from GUI. However there are ways to do it... if
you want to try our alpha-version plugin for it let us know.

Makoto