[Eeglablist] Remove Bad epoch bad channels

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 10 10:00:07 PDT 2013

Dear Patrick,

> Will the 100th channel still match the 100th channel of the other
datasets or will they be out of synch?

If you remove ch10, then your new ch10 is your previous ch11; thus channel
numbers will be out of synch (the channels names don't change, of
course...) If you don't like it you may want to interpolate the missing
channel(s) after ICA.

> So for some subjects there are some channels that are really really bad,
all over the place, range of Mv is about ±5000!!!!.

Try 'firstPassOutlierTrimmer' on this page. It'll show you a visualization
of simple summary over both channels and data points. Let me know if you
encounter a bug.

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Plugin_list_process

Makoto