[Eeglablist] question about the ERSP and ITC

PengMin Qin qin.pengmin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:06:57 PDT 2013

Dear all,

 My epoch lasts 1100ms including prestimulus interval 200ms.

I intend to see the ERSP and ITC within the bandpass 3-30 Hz. I calculated
the ERSP/ITC by using the 200ms prestimulus interval as base. It seems to
be not good for the low frequency. So I have two questions:

1. If I still want to get the information within the bandpass 3-30Hz, how
can I set up the base?
2. If I use the 200ms prestimulus as base, what is the high-pass for the
bandpass? Is 5Hz ok?

Looking forward to your suggestions!!

Best,
Pengmin