[Eeglablist] right 'nopoint' option for pop_select?

Mikołaj Magnuski imponderabilion at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 11:16:36 PDT 2013

Hey Mauricio,

could you paste the rest of the error message? Then someone could take a
look at what happens in the function that calls strmatch.
It may be for example that the caller function looks for 'boundary' events
but your EEG.event.type field includes also numerical values.
18 paź 2013 19:43 "Mauricio Aspé Sánchez" <mauricio.aspe.s at gmail.com>