[Eeglablist] right 'nopoint' option for pop_select?

Mauricio Aspé Sánchez mauricio.aspe.s at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 08:11:57 PDT 2013

Hi!
My EEG.pnts = 3941376

I use the command EEG = pop_select(EEG, 'point', boundaries);
where boundaries is the following matrix:

boundaries =

       88429     1449766
     1499582     2645319
     2684203     3835754

This way, I wanna *retain *the data points in the ranges [88429, 1449766]
[1499582, 2645319] and [2684203, 3835754], but EEGLab reply with:

Error using cell/strmatch (line 20)
Requires character array or cell array of strings as inputs.

Error in eeg_checkset (line 344)
                        boundsInd = strmatch('boundary', { tmpevent.type });

Error in eeg_eegrej (line 102)
    EEG = eeg_checkset(EEG, 'eventconsistency');

Error in pop_select (line 496)
        EEG = eeg_eegrej(EEG, points);

Cannot figure out what I'm doing bad!!!

All the best,