[Eeglablist] EEG and MEG setup requirements

Nike gnanateja nikegnanateja at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 04:05:56 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

What are the requirements to setup an EEG/MEG lab ? This question is with
reference to how to set up the room?
1. What equipment should be and should not be in the EEG/MEG room?
2. How to make sure that the room's electric wiring/grounding is good (in
an already constructed room).
3. How to find out potential sources of noise?
4. How to properly do the electric wiring of the room ?

I have looked up a lot in books and on the internet, but haven't found any
comprehensive information in this regard. I would be very glad if any of
you can help me out.

This question is not exactly about EEGLAB but there is no other place where
I can find so many people working in EEG/MEG.

thanks in advance for your help

--
G Nike Gnanateja,
<http://goog_636235333>