[Eeglablist] newtimef frequency limits - question.

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 22 13:29:56 PDT 2013

Dear Natan,

If you go down to 1 Hz with 3 cycles, then your window length will be
longer than 3 second. It'll make huge difference in the output. You should
see much narrower time window when you use 1-50 Hz condition, which should
explain at least one of the reasons why you received a very different
impression. If you find a difference other than this (oh, it'll change the
cycles too; you should have 3 times (?) more cycles around 50 Hz and the
plot should look horizontally stretched...) and you need an explanation let
me know.

Makoto