[Eeglablist] Dividing datasets into halves

Magda Gawłowska mag.gawlowska at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 04:42:45 PST 2013

Dear EEGlab Users,

I'm quite new to Matlab scripting as I was previously using only GUI
version of EEGLab. I was wondering if you can help me with scripting
problem. I suppose it's not very complicated, but I have a hard time with
finding the solution.

So, here we go - I  have segmented datasets with different number of events
in each one. I wanted to divide sets into halves and save them as the 1st
and the 2nd half. Up until now I've been doing it by simply using: Eidt ->
select data -> epoch range, but it takes ages to do it manually. Is there
any way to do it using script, so that Matlab checks number of events in
every dataset at first, and then takes the 1st and 2nd half separately?

I would be grateful for any help!

Greetings,

Magda