[Eeglablist] Using a basline from different dataset

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 03:40:47 PST 2013

Hi Aleksandra,

I don't think there are any built-in functions for EEGLAB for this, but it
should be easy to do with some MATLAB scripting. But you would need to
provide more information about specifically what you need done (i.e., how
are the trials in your experiment organized, are you wanting for each trial
of condition A to be baseline-corrected to the previous trial of condition
B, or baseline-correct the average of one condition to the average of
another, or what?). I am not sure if this is common practice, though.

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
New York University, Abu Dhabi