[Eeglablist] Using a basline from different dataset

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Sat Nov 16 14:51:00 PST 2013

Dear Aleksandra,

It's unfortunate but I have to say that volunteers didn’t really relax and
you plot their data as if they were 'relaxed' is not correct. In other
words analysis does not help design deficit.

Try to find another way to view the data. There could be other
possibilities! Did you try common baseline option by the way (see recent
post about it; Arno gave it a detailed explanation).

Makoto