[Eeglablist] Deleting a bad channel

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 17:42:07 PST 2013

Hi Juan,
Hope this helps a little.
I would suggest you make sure you have already loaded in your channel
locations, and that EEGLAB has accepted them. After that save the file.
After that delete one or channel or more via Edit/Select Data
which allows removal of one or more channels. If you type eegh after using
the command, then you can use that in your script for any bad channels you
have identified. Note that you should resave the file at each step to make
sure that your changes are saved, and that once you remove a channel,
eeglab shifts or changes the labels/numbers of the channels. You can
however always find the original order in ur.channels.