[Eeglablist] Deleting a bad channel

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 09:32:17 PST 2013

Hi Juan,

Another option would be to just use eeg_interp() to replace that channel
with data interpolated from nearby channels; that way you won't have issues
with number of channels. (Note that this could have consequences down the
line if you want to run ICA; see other messages on the list regarding
running ICA on data with channels interpolated.)

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
New York University, Abu Dhabi