[Eeglablist] fmrib plugin for EEG-fMRI datasets

Joshua Balsters jhbalsters at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 02:39:28 PST 2013

Dear Sara

AMRI also have a toolbox that uses ICA and mutual information to detect and
remove artifactual components. The r peak detection is based on the fmrib
toolbox code and uses the TEO.

http://amri.ninds.nih.gov/cgi-bin/software
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22036675?dopt=Abstract

Best
Josh

On 15 November 2013 02:14, Arnaud Delorme <arno at ucsd.edu> wrote:

> Dear Sara,
>
> yes, I think the Bergen plugin is the one I was thinking about.
> Not being expert in the field, I do not know the other plugins. Maybe
> these are the only two.
> Best,
>
> Arno
>
> On Nov 14, 2013, at 2:45 AM, Sara Assecondi <s.assecondi at bham.ac.uk>
> wrote:
>
> Dear Arno,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
> I’ll try to fix the code and possibly send it to you, in case someone else
> is interested, obviously if this is fine with the plugin’s author.
>
> I was wondering if you could also point me to other plugins for MR-related
> artifact removal: I am aware of the Bergen plugin, but as far as I
> understand it does not deal with the ballistocardiographic artifact, which
> is the artifact I need to remove. I do have some home-made code
> implementing Allen’s Average Artifact Subtraction, but I am interested in
> comparing it to other approaches.
>
> Any input on this would be very much appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Best regards
> Sara

Joshua Henk Balsters
Postdoctoral Fellow

Neural Control of Movement Lab
Department of Health Sciences and Technology
ETH Zurich, Switzerland

Y36 M 12
Winterthurerstrasse 190
8057 Zuerich