[Eeglablist] problem of "data buffer overflow"

Min Sheng Min.Sheng at utsouthwestern.edu
Tue Nov 12 10:19:06 PST 2013

Hi all,
I have encountered a problem during our ERP experiments. During the recording, sometimes there would be an error message showing "data buffer overflow". It seems that this error does not affect the EEG recording, but the ERP marker recording would be messed up. When I tried to extract epochs from the raw data, the epochs are always less than they should be. I have already set up the computer system based on the recorder manual ('Configuring the Windows(r) operating system for recording') but it didn't help.
Is anyone encountered this kind of problem before? How do you solve it?
Thank you in advance.
Min

UT Southwestern Medical Center
The future of medicine, today.