[Eeglablist] ECOG Plotting and location files

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 20 08:30:01 PST 2013

Dear Rajat,

you may use some EEGLAB function to plot this grid but only from the command line.

1) yes, make your own channel location file

2) go in photophop and write down the coordinate of the center of each disk. Recenter so zero is in the center, convert to polar coordinates (cart2pol) then import the 2-D polar location in EEGLAB. Use the 'plotgrid' option of topoplot (from the command line).

3) Sure.