[Eeglablist] Help with getting data from ERSP and ITC in STUDY

Pavan Mallikarjun pavan.mallikarjun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 09:48:42 PST 2013

Hi all,
Looking for some help please.

I have a STUDY with a simple design of 2 groups doing a nback memory task
(2 conditions - zeroback and two back). I have done component clustering
for 4 tasks (2 conditions - target, non-target for each), and have got good
results for 3 clusters. I would like to get data for the ERSP and ITC for
further evaluation. Can someone help me understand how to get the data
please.

ps: I'm not good at Matlab script writing other than simple ones.

Best wishes
Pavan