[Eeglablist] Help with getting data from ERSP and ITC in STUDY

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 25 21:59:12 PST 2013

Dear Pavan,

that's relatively simple. After plotting your component measures, look in the history using the "eegh" command - we recently uncovered a problem preventing saving component cluster history, so you should use the EEGLAB development head (SVN version) or replace this function in your EEGLAB distribution https://sccn.ucsd.edu/svn/software/eeglab/functions/studyfunc/pop_clustedit.m.

Then, copy the ERSP plotting command (std_erspplot) and add 4 outputs [STUDY erspdata ersptimes erspfreqs] = std_erspplot(....
Then save the data in erspdata for subsequent analysis using dlmwrite or xlswrite. See also slides 16 and 17 of this PDF.

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/mediawiki/images/4/44/C5-A2-STUDY_study_scripting.pdf