[Eeglablist] about dipole plotting

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 25 22:03:21 PST 2013

Dear Yan,

To plot dipoles of clusters from different experiments using Makoto's plugin, you would need to create a STUDY with both experiments, then make sure that you have the ICA clusters from both experiments in your cluster structure. This seems like it is not going to be easy.

If I were you, I would simply write a small script calling the dipplot function. The dipplot function allows to specify the color of each dipole.