[Eeglablist] about dipole plotting

FU Yan fuyan1215 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 22:55:55 PST 2013

Dear Arno and Makoto,

Thanks for your advice.
I have tried the plugin that Makoto recommended.
yes, It seems I do need to build two experiments into one STUDY to plot the
cluster in one brain template . In that case, I need to reanalyze the data.
so I will try the dipplot function later to see how it works.

Thanks again for your reply.

All the best!

Yan