[Eeglablist] Reading ahdr/amrk/eeg files with eeglab

Andreas Widmann widmann at uni-leipzig.de
Tue Nov 26 02:19:04 PST 2013

Hi Arno, Giorgio,

IIRC, the ahdr/amrk indicates that the BrainVision *V-Amp* data file format is used. This is an encrypted file format we can not import. In case the files are recorded with a V-Amp system you have to load and export the data with a *unrestricted* (i.e., not VURA dongle) BrainVision Analyzer license. In case the files were recorded with a normal BrainVision Recorder/Amp, most likely the wrong (V-Amp) data format was selected (Configuration -> Select Data Storage Type, AFAIR, can check if necessary).

Best,
Andreas