[Eeglablist] unable to reject with pop_eegplot

Bart Michiels MICHELSB at tcd.ie
Fri Nov 29 02:44:55 PST 2013

Hey,

I'm having troubles with the pop_eegplot function. I have continuous EEG component data that I want to plot with this function for manual artefact rejection.
When I put the " pop_eegplot(EEG, 0, 1, 1)" in the command window the eegplot window opens and everything seems to work.
However, when selecting a time frame and pressing on the reject button I get the following error:

Undefined function or variable "EEG".
Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

I debugged both the eegplot and pop_eegplot functions and it seems that there is no problem with those functions (as everything is functioning well until I press the "reject" button).

The weird thing is that rejecting with pop_eegplot() in the command window of matlab screen is working when eeglab window is opened (and minimized).

Can someone help me with this problem?