[Eeglablist] Problem when importing CNT files: eeg_checkset error

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 12:01:05 PST 2013

Hi Joana,

This sounds like the exact same problem I had a year or two ago. See
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2012/004691.html  (unfortunately
I can't find Michael's original message, which has the solution, in the
EEGLAB archives, but you can see it if you scroll down in that message).

Unfortunately, I think the solution we worked out in that message was kind
of a hack-ish workaround rather than a real solution; I think the issue was
a bug having to do with rounding samples or something like that, but I
don't remember anymore, I will check on bugzilla and see if we had any
further correspondence off-list about this issue.

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
New York University, Abu Dhabi