[Eeglablist] Electrode Location File For GSN-HydroCel 128

ET Muluh etmuluh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 21:48:19 PST 2013

Dear Arnaud and EEGLAB list members,

I am trying to locate a 128 electrode Location File For GSN-HydroCel to use
during data importation into EEGLAB. Do you or anyone know were I can get
one?

When I import my data, I get the message: "EEGLAB will now import a default
electrode location file for your data. Note that this might not correspond
to your montage as EGI has different versions of caps. Check your montage
in the channel editor and import the correct location file if necessary".

and I go ahead and import the location file.

The one question I have is whether the imported default electrode location
file is applicable to the GSN-HydroCel 128 or not?

Thank you in anticipation,

Muluh