[Eeglablist] fminsearch.m

Jeff Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Thu Dec 19 17:33:31 PST 2013

I am running another Matlab based package that is complaining about the fact that EEGlab has introduced its own version of fminsearch. Can someone tell me some details about the EEGlab version? For the moment I will have to delete it as the other software refuses to run with it present. If you can convince me the EEGlab version is fully compatible with the Matlab version, and gives at least as good results, I will try to convince the other programs's authors to allow it.

Thanks,
-Jeff