[Eeglablist] Getting summary conclusion of band power analysis

Tommaso Martino tommartin at hotmail.it
Fri Feb 21 10:11:57 PST 2014

Dear all,
I'm new to EEGlab, and maybe this is a dumb question. By the way, let's consider I have 2 seconds EEG registration for 1 electrode (the simplest example).
I want to analyze it, saying, for example, that "alpha relative power is 25%, beta relative power is 15%, theta relative power is 19%, etc..." (for a total of ~100%).
As far as I now, this is the commonest method to summarize results of a QEEG analysis in published studies (read those from Babiloni, for example).
Thanks for the answer!