[Eeglablist] Import timelocked fieldtrip data for plotting

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Tue May 13 19:06:24 PDT 2014

My issues with field trip to eeglab was how it handled trials.

If there were multiple trials it didn't handle it very well. I think it was because the trials were of differing lengths.

I tried writing my own function but I couldn't work out how to handle artefact corrections made in field trip.

Tyler

Sent from my iPad