[Eeglablist] Repairing non-stereotyped artifacts using using the Automatic Artifact Removal (AAR) toolbox

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon May 19 19:23:56 PDT 2014

Dear Arno,

Would you mind telling us what the difference between these two?

*'baseline'   *
Spectral baseline end-time (in ms). Use NaN for no baseline removal{0}
*'powbase'   *
Baseline spectrum to log-subtract. 'baseline' parameter is ignored if this
parameter is used {def|NaN->from data} This is useful only when you want to
use a known baseline spectrum (e.g. from another condition) instead of
using the actual mean baseline spectrum of the data. Otherwise, leave this
out or specify as 'NaN' (not a number).