[Eeglablist] Repairing non-stereotyped artifacts using using the Automatic Artifact Removal (AAR) toolbox

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri May 16 08:32:44 PDT 2014

Dear Lars,

> By default, I would pre-cluster with "3 25". However, I am confused since
the whole frequency range (0-250 Hz) is alway calculated anyway.

Imagine your experimental paradigm is SSVEP or Kanizsa triangle
presentation targeting at gamma-band activities. You want to use 40-80Hz in
this case, in stead of 3-25Hz. This allows users to focus on specific
frequency ranges for clustering criteria.

> Do you know how to include a mean baseline power deriving from a specific
time period (at the level of clusters)? I am not sure whether its
'baseline' or 'powbase'. Both are discussed in terms of spectral analysis.

I checked std_preclust() help but did not see 'baseline' or 'powbase'...
aren't they options for ERSP?